Education For Life
Education For Life provides a solid grounding in the standard subjects including history, mathematics, languages, the sciences, literature, art, music and physical education.
And it enriches your child’s education by emphasizing subjects of daily, practical value, such as...
- How to live in harmony both inwardly and outwardly
- How to communicate one’s ideas clearly
- How to achieve harmonious and mutually satisfying relationships
- How to perceive social responsibility
- How to concentrate and remain centered through life’s ups and downs
- And most of all, how to live happy and joy-filled lives
Chandi's Blog: Inside Out
Author Archives: venki
My name is Marc Cobb, and I will be starting the brand new Living Wisdom Middle School this year! I am excited for the new school year, and to meet all of you, parents and students alike. I am originally … Continue reading
Please use this area for blogging your views….