As part of our Education for Life curriculum, we offer a variety of programs that enrich our children’s learning. These programs include Sharing Nature With Children, based on the book of the same name by Joseph Cornell, Music – singing with piano and guitar accompaniment, Drama led by a skilled drama teacher, Conversational French for all the ages (or Spanish) as we vary the foreign language exposure, and year-round organic gardening in the garden site right outside the classroom building.
Living Wisdom School is in the news. Please click here for more details.
Help LWS Grow
Education For Life
Education For Life provides a solid grounding in the standard subjects including history, mathematics, languages, the sciences, literature, art, music and physical education.
And it enriches your child’s education by emphasizing subjects of daily, practical value, such as...
- How to live in harmony both inwardly and outwardly
- How to communicate one’s ideas clearly
- How to achieve harmonious and mutually satisfying relationships
- How to perceive social responsibility
- How to concentrate and remain centered through life’s ups and downs
- And most of all, how to live happy and joy-filled lives
Chandi's Blog: Inside Out